Strategies to Improve the Quality of your Addresses
- 40 Characters per line, 3-4 address lines
- Delete unnecessary elements
- Correct address Formats
- Employee training
- Constant Supervision and quality control
- Use only certified products
Did you know that, SAN JUAN; is the City name for the following locations:
- OLD SAN JUAN PTA DE TIERRA SANTURCE
- FDZ JUNCOS
- LOIZA STATION BO OBRERO
- HATO REY CAPARRA
- RIO PIEDRAS CUPEY
- SAN JOSE UPR
- 65TH INFANTERIA
- GPO MINILLAS
- CENTRO MEDICO
This means when writing addresses to the above locations, use the official city name which is SAN JUAN.
Avoid using the dash (-) and the preceding zero (0) if the route number is from 1 to 9 when writing a Highway Contract or Rural Route address.
Tips When Writing Addresses
- ALWAYS USE CAP LETTERS.
- Left margin 1/2" minimum.
- Free of punctuation marks, except when they are necessary.
- The house number must appear before street name or number. When the house number is alphanumeric avoid the use of dash (-).
- When the address has numeric block & numeric house number, it is necessary to include the dash (-).
- Presort Corporation envelopes can't have stamps that are not from the USPS.
- Presort Corporation envelops should not be hand written.
For aditional help
- Business Service Network (787) 622-1783
- Business Mail Entry (787) 622-1787 / 1776 / 1794
For more tips or information visit the WWW. USPS.COM under products and services.